Monday, September 24, 2012

I've been Thinking

Right now, I think I've started a sEcOnd alphabet- beginning with AA. I'm a Gemini and my mind changes CONSTANTLY. One of myself is always seeing circumstances and ideas in a different perspective. It is so annoying housing group conferences in such a petite frame! Am I crazy, maybe, or so I've been called. But, not qualified for any institution. LOL!

School didn't work out for me this semester. I transferred last minute to a university and didn't qualify for financial aid due to past institutional credits. Tragic, I know. I was young and dumb- hadn't quite grasped the importance of education. No offense taken, there are many more other schools in the sea. I searched the great states of the U.S in hopes to find another school; found one in Texas. Texas from where I live is like a 15+ hour drive, so I thought "If I could find a curriculum like that closer to home... I'd be a happy camper". Later did I realize... my original school of choice offered the same thing! Ohhhh lol... the things we do when are minds are running only to soon realize it's just a treadmill. Quick glance to see if anyone noticed, to see if you still have your cool points.

We always lose cool points; do we ever gain them back??

No comments:

Post a Comment