Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Something for My Pretty, Young Moms

Dear PYMs, 

     A baby is blessing in each and every form. Women are the givers of life! A responsibility not to be taken lightly. I'm not fussing to the teen moms or praising the older established mom/wife. This is for the overlooked population, the "single" young adult mother. We're no longer considered dependent, but still need help. That stage in life where most ladies are engulfed in the social scene, education, working, etc. As if it's not hectic enough already add kid(s) in the mix! Having a baby can make or break you. Almost all my friends have kids and none of us are married. We all go through similar baby daddy situations, just in different forms. I never thought my life would turn out this way, when it came to starting a family. Most young mom's pictured life differently as this age. I love my son so much I try not to let unfortunate situations get me down. In my case, his father and I get along great, but unfortunately we aren't together at the moment. When all is said and done MOTHERS are the ones who are providing. My son sees me 24/7. Therefore it is up to me to make sure he grows up with everything he deserves. Question is "How can I do that when I don't have my life together?". Pray about it and get it right. Short term goals have to be set in order for the long term ones to take place. It's different for everybody. I just recommend you start listening to Joyce Meyers! She is awesome and shows you how to apply the word according to your lifestyle. You have to find strength within yourself because being a mommy is the best hardest job a girl can ask for! I just wanted to let you guys know that you can do it! You are a good mother and none of us are perfect at it. Your baby is watching you- BE A GREAT ROLE MODEL!

No comments:

Post a Comment