Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Son, My life

.:Christopher J Walker:.

My love
               
         "I love my son more than anything in this world. I knew I was destined for greatness before he came along. When he arrived my purpose became known."


 Some Things I Want My Son to Know
  1. Put God first in everything you do!!!!
  2. If you can dream it, you can achieve it.
  3. People are going to talk about you throughout your life; Let them talk.
  4. No one can take your knowledge away from you, Learn all you can!
  5. Don't be afraid to follow the beat of your own drum.
  6. All things materialistic come and go, including people.
  7. Don't worry about pleasing any one but God.
  8. It doesn't hurt to try.
  9. Failure is not an option.
  10. Treat people the way you want to be treated.
  11. Don't settle for less than what you deserve.
  12. Honesty is the best policy!
  13. If the sky was the limit, man would have never discovered the moon.
  14. Cheaters never win.
  15. It's not where you start, but where you finish.
  16. Don't judge a book by its cover.
  17. Always be thankful for what have.
  18. Give thanks to God during good and bad times.
  19. Say what you mean; mean what you say.
  20. Your character develops your reputation.
  21. Don't commit the crime if you're not willing to accept the consequences.
  22. Save money!
  23. Without order there is chaos.
  24. Don't make promises you can't keep.
  25. Life happens when you're too busy making plans.
  26. If you can't continue straight on, go around a corner.
  27. If you're ashamed to take God and I with you, it'd be best to stay put.
  28. I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYTHING IN THIS WHOLE WORLD AND I'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU NO MATTER WHAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment