Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Go big or Not at All




By now, EVERY ONE knows that storms are a part of life- both physically and mentally! What ever you decide to do about it... BE CONFIDENT! Give it your all. If not who will?? I'm sure your friends and other close loved ones care about your feelings, but who really gives a hoot?! Everybody has his or her issues and trying to figure out a means to an end, without someone added. Cry, Kick, Scream, ... EAT if you have to lol. It's all a part of  life's emotional roller coaster. Emotions are just feelings anyway; not a way of life! Find *healthy* ways to make yourself feel better. Remember what life was like before the drugs became a part of your system... hard I know! I had a hard time visualizing myself and I'm not an avid drug abuser. Think of what you told yourself you were going to do. What happened between now and then? Most of us spend the beginning of our life discovering God's wonderful creations and being told "you can be whatever you want". Our teen years we struggled within ourselves as reality settles in. You are lying if you are thinking... I didn't struggle. You may have not put much emphasis on the matter, but you still had to find ways to create self image. As young adult responsibilities unfold, so does the ugly truth! I remember after a month in my own apartment I was the one who :had to buy toilet paper, toothpaste, pay the light bill (after leaving every light on in the place), and everything else I assumed happened. Work. Work. Work. Bills. Bills. MORE BILLS! I and so many of my fellow peers tend to lose sight of happiness. We become work robots and settle for what minimum wage has to offer. Pretend to be excited for the ones that luck up and get a $10 an hour job, when we really want to punch them in the neck. You don't have to go to school- it helps though. Pick up some trades or start your own business! What ever you do GO BIG! Life's too short to be timid. Don't sit around and complain, waiting for the yellow brick road to appear amongst gravel. Bring it!


No comments:

Post a Comment